Please call (03242)255155/250582, 9564280791 between 7:30AM to 9:00PM for appointment.
We provide 24x7 emergency services. For planned operations prior appointment or consultation with the treating doctor is advisable. If you are eligible for cashless treatment facility, please contact our TPA Helpdesk for any kind of assistance. However, emergency cases including cashless emergency cases may get admitted anytime.
Some diagnostic test requires special care and preparation for performing the test successfully. To avoid refusal or cancellation of test please contact our Reception (click to get details) with your prescription. Recommended preparation of some tests is illustrated below.
We have tie ups with many Insurance companies (IC), TPA, and corporate for cashless facility of their beneficiaries (for list of tie ups please click……). Please carry a valid photo identity proof of the patient and the cashless card issued by the IC/TPA/ Corporate to avail cashless facility. However for emergency cases patients may be admitted without any documents. In such cases we strongly recommend you to submit all relevant documents within 24 Hrs of admission to avail cashless facility. For an updated list of tie ups or documents you need to carry for availing cashless facility please contact our TPA helpdesk. We are always happy to help you.
Please carry a valid photo identity proof of the patient and the cashless card issued by the IC/TPA/ Corporate to avail cashless facility. However, IC/TPA may ask for additional documents before giving final approval. Our TPA helpdesk will guide you in every step.
Not necessarily. It entirely depends on your insurance policy and coverage. Please go through your policy details to find out any cap/ exclusions on room rent, doctors consultation fee, implant cost, maternity, preexisting diseases. Most of the Insurance companies/ TPA provided a list of “Non payable items” as per IRDA guidelines. Please contact our TPA helpdesk to guide you to minimize your financial burden in case you are not covered well.
There are a number of advantages to the patient with laparoscopic surgery versus an open procedure. These include:
- Reduced hemorrhaging, which reduces the chance of needing a blood transfusion.
- Smaller incision, which reduces pain and shortens recovery time, as well as resulting in less post-operative scarring.
- Less pain, leading to less pain medication needed.
- Although procedure times are usually slightly longer, hospital stay is less, and often with a same day discharge which leads to a faster return to everyday living.
- Reduced exposure of internal organs to possible external contaminants thereby reduced risk of acquiring infections.
- There are more indications for laparoscopic surgery in gastrointestinal emergencies as the field develops.
- It Create less toxic surgical smoke.
- The scalpel is superior to a boride in that it can cut through thicker tissue.
- The harmonic scalpel only coagulates as it cuts.
- Less bleeding.